20 Mar COVID-19 Information
Due to decreased testing volume, our drive through testing at Day Rd. has closed. South Bend Clinic patients will be referred to their Primary Care Physician for evaluation. For non-South Bend Clinic patients, please feel free to visit our Immediate Care Center located at 301 E. Day Rd., Mishawaka for evaluation or check out our Immediate Care online, DocIN.
Masks are Required
We understand the mask mandate has been lifted in St. Joseph County for vaccinated individuals. However, as we are a medical facility and treating all types of patients, we are requiring all individuals to wear a mask throughout their visit. We appreciate your cooperation as we strive to protect the health of our staff and patients. Failure to comply and we will ask you to reschedule your appointment.
UPDATE: COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
The South Bend Clinic is offering the Moderna Vaccine. To make an appointment or to establish care, please contact us at 574-234-8161.
- People on the list who should not receive a coronavirus vaccine include:
- Anyone with severe allergy or reaction to any component of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Do not meet the age criteria
- Actively has the virus in which they should complete the 10 day quarantine period before receiving vaccine, or have received any prior vaccinations other than the COVID vaccine within the last 14 days.
- Contact your physician if:
- You have had a severe allergic reaction to vaccines in the past such as anaphylactic shock should NOT receive the COVID-19 vaccine until they discussed it with their doctor or have additional questions.
- However, those who have allergies that are NOT associated with vaccinations such as pets, food, etc., can safely get the vaccine.
- You have or have had a previous medical condition
- Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding